16.2.09

Studio Shoot: Sunday: 3 hours

On Sunday I shot in the studio at school with two hot lights, since I did not have a safe sync (which I really need to get). I used some props already in the studio; silver buckets, white cloth, and black reflective paper. I think by using costuming, exspecially dresses something I am very uncomfertable in , the clothes increase my vulnerabilty. I played around with lighting a lot and use of shadows. I tried to work on composition, focusing on a lamp turned off about my height and then would go and stand there. Like I remember someone saying, I am going to have a lot of photos for my seminar but their are only so many good ones with every shoot. I am trying to pay attention to my own perception of my standards within my own photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment