I will start with the cons first...
-I am broke.-
- I literally am a starving artist.-
- I am still in Bevery which is my
-A lot of friends have moved away.-
-Freedom of assignments is somewhat frustrating.
-I have no one getting on my butt about
time management but myself.-
-Its the real world now.-
- No more studio.-
- My apartment is not as forgiving
to art supplies as my studio was,
neither is cat hair in my printer.-
Now for some pros.
-I have been continuing my senior seminar project.-
- I just got a job as a photography assistant.-
- I just got a second job at the Picture People,
and I will have to suck it up and be happy its work.-
-I have a beautiful 3800 printer.-
-I still have a small community of fellow artists.-
-Theres still hope! -